Omega-3 Fatty Acids help anti-aging
Date:2020-10-21Category:Essential Fatty AcidsView:428Comments:0
Omega-3 Fatty Acids product is highly effective in anti-aging and antioxidant activity of gamma tocopherol, protecting the body against free radicals. Indeed, it is rich in vitamin E, which improves skin damaged by freckles and helps ease allergy and atopic dermatitis.
From an anti-aging perspective, EFAs alter metabolism, change cellular response, and affect cellular growth and differentiation. Benefits of EFAs are to modulate genetic expression of key metabolic enzymes and reduce DNA damage. Omega-3 Fatty Acids, omega-6, and 9 Fatty Acids, or various combinations thereof, have been shown to provide cardiovascular, immune, brain, and nerve function benefits, as well as general anti-aging benefits to dry skin, brittle nails, and thinning hair.
Why they called omega-3 fatty acids?
Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are distinguished from saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids by the presence of two or more double bonds between carbons within the fatty acid chain.The two major classes of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) are the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Like all fatty acids, PUFAs consist of long chains of carbon atoms with a carboxyl group at one end of the chain and a methyl group at the other.
Omega-3 fatty acids (omega-3s) has a carbon–carbon double bond located three carbons from the methyl end of the chain. Omega-3 fatty acids, sometimes referred to as “n-3s,” “w-3”, is presented in certain foods such as flax seed,perilla seed, and other nuts, as well as dietary supplements such as fish oil. Several different omega-3s exist, but the majority of scientific research focuses on three: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA contains 18 carbon atoms, whereas EPA and DHA are considered “long-chain” (LC) omega-3s because EPA contains 20 carbons and DHA contains 22.
PUFAs are frequently designated by their number of carbon atoms and double bonds. ALA, for example, is known as C18:3n-3 because it has 18 carbons and 3 double bonds and is an n-3, or omega-3 fatty acids. Similarly, EPA is known as C20:5n-3 and DHA as C22:6n-3. Omega-6 fatty acids (omega-6s) have a carbon–carbon double bond that is six carbons away from the methyl end of the fatty acid chain. Linoleic acid (C18:2n-6) and arachidonic acid (C20:4n-6) are two of the major omega-6s.
What vegetables are high in omega-3 fatty acids?
Here is the list of the best plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
Chia Seeds. Chia seeds are known for their many health benefits, bringing a hefty dose of fiber and protein with each serving.
Brussels Sprouts. .
You are welcome to contact us.
Can Bioactive Fatty Acids Inactivate Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Omega-3 Fatty Acids help anti-aging
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids help fighting novel coronavirus (COVID‐19 or 2019‐CoV)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids can strengthen immune system
Essential Fatty Acids of Omega-3 help hair growth
What does deficiency of essential fatty acids lead to?
Essential Fatty Acid is good for resistance to novel coronavirusis
Best vegetarian essential fatty acid supplement
- Essential Fatty Acids*List
- 1Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids help fighting novel coronavirus (COVID‐19 or 2019‐CoV)
- 2Omega-3 Fatty Acids can strengthen immune system
- 3Essential Fatty Acid is good for resistance to novel coronavirusis
- 4Essential Fatty Acids of Omega-3 help hair growth
- 5Omega-3 Fatty Acids help anti-aging
- 6What does deficiency of essential fatty acids lead to?
- 7What is Essential Fatty Acid, and why is it important?
- 88 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 9Best vegetarian essential fatty acid supplement
- What's New
- Can Bioactive Fatty Acids Inactivate Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)