Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,Algal Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,CAS::6217-54-5
RISHON supply vegetarian Algae docosahexaenoic acid powder, also known as “Algal Docosahexaenoic acid Powder”, is a free flowing fine powder manufactured by the microencapsulation technology. Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder is made from microalgae by fermentation. Compare to the DHA soft-gel capsules, it has better absorbability and more convenient.
About Docosahexaenoic acid Powder
Docosahexaenoic acid is a omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA). It is a primary building block of the brain and eyes. It is also an essential component of the heart. People can benefit from a regular intake of dietary DHA throughout the life. Alage DHA powder get popular as a dietary DHA source.
The microalgae are grown in a controlled environment with No heavy metals, PCBs or other toxins. Docosahexaenoic Acid is essential for the proper functioning of our brains as adults, and for the development of our nervous system and visual abilities during the first 6 months of life. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids are part of a healthy diet that helps lower risk of heart disease. Our bodies can produce small amounts of DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid but is not enough for health, we must get the amounts we need from our diet or supplements.
Index of Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder
|ItemStandardDHA (C22H32O2) %≥7.0≥10.0Peroxide Value(meq/kg)≤5.0Surface oil(%)≤1.0Moisture( g/100g)≤4.0Ash(g/100g)≤5.0Total Arsenic(mg/kg)≤0.1Lead( mg/kg)≤0.1Total Mercury(mg/kg)≤0.05|
Alage DHA powder, Algal DHA is obtained from Schizochytrium species of algae. The Alage DHA powder is manufactured from algae DHA oil (Algal DHA Oil) via emulsification and spray drying technology. The technology of re-embedding, makes the DHA powder more stable, with higher oil load but lower surface oil.
Docosahexaenoic acid is the primary structure component of human brain, cerebral cortex, skin, sperm, testicles and retina. It is also a key component of the heart. DHA is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants and maintenance of normal brain function in adults. DHA is useful in many health related complications like- ADHA (Attention- Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), Depression, Heart problem, Infant Development, Rheumatoid arthritis, Menstrual pain, Eye and skin problems, Brain health.
Welcome contact us.
Please see Wiki of DHA.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid*List
- 1omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- 2The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- 3What foods in with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)?
- 4Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- 5DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- 6Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- 7Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- 8Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- 9Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,Algal Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,CAS::6217-54-5
- What's New
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)