Arachidonic Acid Powder Cas No.: 506-32-1
Rishon supply Arachidonic Acid Powder(CAS:506-32-1). Arachidonic acid is a omega-6 polyunsturated essential fatty acid which is very important for human body. Arachidonic acid powder is made from Mortierella alpina.
Arachidonic acid powder Cas No.: 506-32-1 (from Mortierella alpina) is made by microencapsulate technology of AA Oil, which is a Microbial oil with a high content of arachidonic acid (AA or ARA); The arachidonic acid powder is a light yellow to light beige free-flowing fine powder consisting of spherical particle .The arachidonic acid powder is suitable in particular for enrichment of infant formula and maternal nutrition products where there is a specific need for AA supplementation.
Arachidonic Acid Powder (from Mortierella alpina)
Wiki: Please see: Wiki of Arachidonic Acid
Chemical Character: Microbial oil with a high content of arachidonic acid (AA or ARA).
Description: Light yellow to light beige free-flowing powder consisting of spherical particle.
Applications: Arachidonic Acid is suitable in particular for enrichment of infant formula and maternal nutrition products where there is a specific need for Arachidonic Acid supplementation.
Composition: The particles contain microencapsulated microbial oil rich in Arachidonic Acid (AA) that is coated with modified starch. Arachidonic Acid powder contains ascorbyl palmitate and vitamin E as antioxidants.
Solubility: Arachidonic Acid powder Dispersible in cold water to form a milky emulsion with good long-term stability.
Potency of powder: (Calculated as triglycerides) Arachidonic Acid: min 10 weight %
Typical Analysis of Arachidonic Acid Powder:
|Arachidonic Acid Content (count by C20H32O2)||>10%||10.9|
|Peroxide value||<3 meq/Kg||0.92|
|Heavy metals||<0.5 ppm||Complies|
Particle-size: 100 -150 mesh
Bulk Density: Approx 0.68g/ml
Packaging: 1 kg foil vacuum pack.(special packaging is available for larger orders.)
Storage: The product should be stored in the tightly closed original packaging in a cool and dry place. The product is sensitive to air, heat and light and should be used as soon as possible after opening.
Shelf Life: 24 months under the condition of airproof and lower than 10oC.
Arachidonic Acid is an unsaturated fatty acid, CH3(CH2)3(CH2CH:CH)4(CH2)3COOH, that is essential for growth in mammals. It can be synthesized from linoleic acid.
Arachidonic acid acts as a precursor to several biologically active compounds, including prostaglandins, and plays an important role in membrane production and fat metabolism. The release of arachidonic acid from membrane phospholipids is triggered by certain hormones. People can benefit from an intake of arachidonic acid powder daily.
You are welcome to contact us.
- About Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- What is the function of arachidonic acid?
- What does arachidonic acid do in the body?
- Arachidonic acid oil fatty acid composition profile list
- 14 Question of Arachidonic Acid (ARA from Mortierella alpina)
- Rishon is a supplier of arachidonic acid oil & powder from china
- Arachidonic Acid Oil CAS: 506-32-1
- Arachidonic Acid Powder Cas No.: 506-32-1
- Arachidonic Acid*List
- 1About Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 2What does arachidonic acid do in the body?
- 3Arachidonic acid oil fatty acid composition profile list
- 4Rishon is a supplier of arachidonic acid oil & powder from china
- 514 Question of Arachidonic Acid (ARA from Mortierella alpina)
- 6Arachidonic Acid Oil CAS: 506-32-1
- 7Arachidonic Acid Powder Cas No.: 506-32-1
- 8What is the function of arachidonic acid?
- What's New
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)