Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
Date:2020-10-24Category:Alpha Linolenic AcidView:404Comments:0
RISHON supplies pure natural Sea buckthorn pulp oil made by cold press, and it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids as alpha linolenic acid (ALA), linolenic acid & linoleic acid which are very important for human health. It contains rich Palmitic acid, Palmitoleic Acid too.
Benefits of Sea buckthorn pulp oil
Sea buckthorn pulp oil may provide health benefits ranging from supporting your heart to protecting against diabetes, stomach ulcers and skin damage. Sea buckthorn can be applied to the skin or ingested. Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil is obtained from the berries of sea buckthorn Hippophae rhamnoides L.), which belongs to the oleaster family (Elaeagnaceae).
Please see more about: Benefits of sea buckthorn oil
Please see: Wiki of Sea buckthorn oil
Sea buckthorn oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy against various ailments. It can be extracted from either the seeds or the pulp of the fruit.
Sea buckthorn is widely used as traditional Chinese medicines, it may provide health benefits ranging from supporting your heart to protecting against diabetes, stomach ulcers and skin damage.
Sea buckthorn pulp oil is a sort of orange-to-red liquid. It has a natural smell of seabuckthorn oil. It is found that Sea buckthorn oil contains rich omega-3,6 fatty acids as well as omega-7.
Seabuckthorn is rich in fatty acids,such as palmitic acid,palmitoleic acid,stearic acid,oleic acid,linoleic acid and linolenic acid.It also has VE, VA. So it has a high application valu in anti-oxidants,eliminating free radicle,restraining aging.Sea buckthorn pulp oil is gotten through high centrifugal speed and separation from rawpulp. it has high content of carotenoids and VE.
Seabuckthorn Pulp Oil can be used in health-care products ,cosmetics and drugs.
4. Package and Storage
Package:Plastic bucket with 5kg or 20 kg
Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil Fatty Acids Profile
Linolenic acid C18:3 (%) <5
Oleic acid C18:1 (%) <30
Linoleic acid C18:2 (%) <20
Palmitic acid C16:0 (%) >30
Palmitoleic Acid C16:1 (%) >30
Stearic acid C18:0 (%) >0.5
You are welcome to Contact Us.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid*List
- 1Purslane Oil with unsaturated fatty acid
- 28 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 3Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
- 4Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 5Overview of Alpha-linolenic acid
- 6What is the difference between alpha linolenic acid and alpha lipoic acid?
- 7Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 8Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 9Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil CAS: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Can Bioactive Fatty Acids Inactivate Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)