Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
Date:2020-10-24Category:Alpha Linolenic AcidView:1039Comments:0
Flax Seed Oil supplied by RISHON is a wonderful vegetarian source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) as an essential fatty acids. Flax seed (flax) is extracted from flaxseeds that come from the flax plant and it is a rich source of ALA as well as an excellent source of fiber, Lignans, high quality protein and potassium.
Lignans positively affect hormone-related problems, and are useful in preventing breast, colon, prostate and skin cancer. It can lower cholesterol and protect against high blood pressure and angina. Flax seed Oil also reduces inflammation of the joints, skin, and kidneys.
Benefits of Flax Seed Oil
Flax seed Oil boosts the absorption of the mineral iodine, which aids in the functioning of the thyroid gland, which regulates energy and the burning of excess fat, by stimulating the rate of metabolism. It protects cell membranes, controls constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticular disease. Flax seed Oil keeps the intestinal pouches free of waste and may prevent painful gallstones from developing and even dissolve existing ones.
Flax seed Oil has been used to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Flax seed Oil promotes healthy hair growth, and nourishes dry or brittle nails. Flax seed Oil treats conditions of numbness and tingling and may protect against nerve damage associated with diabetes and multiple sclerosis. It helps stabilize a woman’s estrogen-progesterone ratio, relieves hot flashes and menstrual cramps and improves uterine function. The Oil also prevents swelling and inflammation of the prostate and helps with impotence by improving blood flow to the penis.
Flax seed Oil also may decrease inflammation and improve lung function in adults with asthma.
Please see : Wiki of Linseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids and has been shown to have several health benefits, such as reduced blood pressure and improved regularity.What’s more, flaxseed oil can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used as a replacement for other types of oils, added to foods or applied to your skin and hair.
It will have numerous benefits for your overall health if you just Include one or two servings of flaxseed oil in your daily routine diet. You are welcome to contact us for more.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid*List
- 1Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
- 2Purslane Oil with unsaturated fatty acid
- 38 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 4Overview of Alpha-linolenic acid
- 5Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 6What is the difference between alpha linolenic acid and alpha lipoic acid?
- 7Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 8Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 9Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil CAS: 225234-03-7
- What's New
- Uses & Effectiveness of Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Overview of Sea Buckthorn
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,Algal Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,CAS::6217-54-5
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil,Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil,CAS:6217-54-5
- What is docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ? docosahexaenoic acid definition
- Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- Omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (2)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder (2)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- docosahexaenoic acid definition (2)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Overview (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- Soft Capsules (2)
- Microalgae oil (2)
- DHA (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)