Olive Leaf Extract Cas No.: 32619-42-4
Date:2020-10-26Category:Natural Herb ExtractView:116Comments:0
|Olive Leaf Extract|
|Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acid|
1, it can prevent the growth of cells and viruses and stimulate the immune system cells important in order to fight infection.
2, for herpes, bladder infections and micro-is also highly effective.
3, it has the antioxidant capacity, can reduce the degree of LDL oxidation, prevention of coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis occurred.
4, there is relief of vascular smooth muscle, the ability to lower blood pressure.
Used in the manufacture of treatment of viruses, bacteria, parent domain, type of protozoa, parasites and blood sucker such as diseases caused by new drugs, new drugs and treatment of influenza.
2, skin-care products
Skin-care products used in the original protein can promote skin regeneration, correcting signs of aging, smooth fine lines reproduce, flexible young skin, natural against the skin caused by oxidative damage, more damage from ultraviolet UV and effective maintenance of skin soft and flexible.
Third, olive leaf extract contains a high degree of extended oxidation products ingredients skin for the role of supporting
Olive leaf extract can protect skin cells from UV damage, UV on the skin to prevent the decomposition of lipid membrane and promote fibroblast collagen protein generated, reducing fibroblast collagen secretion of the enzyme to prevent the membrane response to anti-mannan, which fibroblasts highly protected, to help skin, tender skin effect.
The essence of olive leaf have protection - the role of antioxidant and repair, as follows:
UV can lead to the formation of free radicals, which damage skin cells, and even the morning of the death of cells. The assumption that the skin cells exposed to light, skin cells and look at the changes in cells - some coated with pure olive leaf extracts, while others are not painted, 24 hours after the observation of the state of its cells and found that: Yes, there is the essence of pure olive leaf cells preserved almost intact.
2, protection - anti-oxidation reaction
UV will cause decomposition of membrane lipids, which is to imagine peroxidation. Will be more than skin
3, repair - the promotion of collagen protein metabolism - the promotion of collagen protein synthesis
In the process of skin aging, collagen protein synthesis decreased the ability of fiber cells can only generate a small amount of collagen protein. In the cell culture environment, we measured the synthesis of collagen to promote the level of protein, some joined the pure essence of olive leaf, while others not, to proline (an amino acid) as a measure of the amount of synthetic rubber million new protein targets. Experiments show: the essence of olive leaf can significantly promote fibroblasts to generate collagen protein.
4, reaction of anti-mannan
PG occurs in response is a response to the cell membrane, it will cause the network node collagen, collagen protein and thus lose the flexibility of the resulting skin depressions, or wrinkles. This phenomenon gradually increase with age. At 37 degree in vitro cultivation of 8 days later, fluorescence analysis in order to track the response of PG derivatives - was formed in the lysine and glucose -6 - phosphate (ester) between enzymes. Also in this experiment by adding the essence of pure olive leaf and olive leaf is not the essence of pure conducted to prove that its response to anti-polysaccharide an important role.
5, - of anti-collagen enzyme
Collagen fiber cells in the enzyme is under the influence of free radicals generated by an enzyme - in the ultraviolet irradiation, the skin cells to release some information, so as to stimulate fibroblasts to generate collagen enzyme. In keratinocyte medium the essence of pure olive leaf, will be placed in the UVA and UVB irradiation. Before and after the fiber cells in culture medium samples, results show that: the essence of pure olive leaf caused by inhibiting keratinocyte UV "information" generated, indirectly, reduce the secretion of collagen enzyme.
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Fenugreek Extract Cas No.: 55399-93-4
- CoQ-10 Cas No.: 303-98-0
- Green Tea Extract Cas No.: 989-51-5;84650-60-2
- Ginseng P.E. Cas No.: 90045-38-8
- Stevia P.E. Stevioside Cas No.: 57817-89-7
- Ginkgo Bilabo P.E. Cas No.: 90045-36-6
- Olive Leaf Extract Cas No.: 32619-42-4
- lycopene Cas No.: 502-65-8
- Tremella Mushroom Cas No.: 9075-53-0
- Natural Herb Extract*List
- 1Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- 2Fenugreek Extract Cas No.: 55399-93-4
- 3CoQ-10 Cas No.: 303-98-0
- 4lycopene Cas No.: 502-65-8
- 5Stevia P.E. Stevioside Cas No.: 57817-89-7
- 6Ginkgo Bilabo P.E. Cas No.: 90045-36-6
- 7Green Tea Extract Cas No.: 989-51-5;84650-60-2
- 8Ginseng P.E. Cas No.: 90045-38-8
- 9Olive Leaf Extract Cas No.: 32619-42-4
- What's New
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)